TRUCKING WELLNESS PRIMARY HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Condom use education and distribution.
- STI screening diagnosing, treatment and education.
- HIV awareness, information, education, counselling and testing.
- Referrals to appropriate service providers for ART as well as HIV and AIDS treatment and care.
- TB awareness, information, education, screening and referrals for treatment and care.
- Malaria awareness, information, education, screening and referrals for treatment and care.
- Screening tests for blood pressure, blood sugar, blood cholesterol and body mass index.
- Diagnosis, treatment, care and support of primary health problems or concerns.
TRUCKING WELLNESS SUPPORT
MOBILE WELLNESS CLINICS
STATISTICS - SINCE INCEPTION
To date, Trucking Wellness has provided healthcare education to 810 010 long distance truck drivers, sex workers and community members. 46 2120 patients have been consulted and have received various forms of treatment and care, with over 22 million condoms distributed to these key population groups over the past 19 years. Additionally, 81 978 individuals have received STI treatment since inception.
MAP OF 21 ROADSIDE WELLNESS CLINICS
FREE WORKPLACE HEALTH SCREENING AND TESTING
Services include comprehensive screening and testing for chronic diseases of lifestyle including hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol and HIV. Screening is conducted for TB and sexually transmitted infections and clients are referred where clinically indicated. Education and Awareness is also offered, addressing such issues as substance abuse, reducing sexual risk behaviours and the importance of maintaining healthy lifestyles.
During the year of 2019, Trucking Wellness teams will be visit and offer these free services from our Mobile Wellness Clinics. We therefore request access to your workplace to provide services to your employees. Screening and testing will take a maximum of ten minutes per employee.
We request that you please forward the name of the person with whom Corridor Empowerment Project may contact in this regard, together with number of employees and a suitable proposed date(s) within the above stated period.
For more information visit www.truckingwellness.co.za or contact us on 011 914 1610
Unit 1, 18 Top Road, Anderbolt, Boksburg, 1459
PO Box 1188, Boksburg, 1459
Tel: 011 914 1610, Fax: 011 914 3463
Fax2Email: 086 693 3997